Monday, February 20, 2006

Oscars!!

Two weeks to go before the Oscars!

Nominations seen:
Batman Begins
Brokeback Mountain
Capote
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
Cinderella Man
The Constant Gardener
Crash
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
March of the Penguins
Match Point
Mrs. Henderson Presents
Pride and Prejudice
Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
War of the Worlds

Yet to see:
Good Night, and Good Luck
A History of Violence
Hustle & Flow
King Kong
Memoirs of a Geisha
Munich
The New World
North Country
The Squid and the Whale
Syriana
Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
Transamerica
Tsotsi
Walk the Line

I would just like to add that I've really started to enjoy going to movies by myself. I'm kind of a loser like that, not gonna lie. I'd never gone to one by myself until about two weeks ago, and since then, I've been to four--all Oscar nominees, of course:)

The only question is--of the remaining movies, which do I see first? I'm thinking Good Night, and Good Luck, Syriana, A History of Violence, Munich, and North Country, but seriously, they all look pretty good. What the hell was I thinking when I made the claim a few months ago that no good movies have come out this year?

And thank GOD someone cool is hosting this year.

Check out Kate's blog for her movie list:) : http://idleaudience.com/blog/?p=128

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home